Symptoms of Sciatica
- The pain extends from the lower back all the way through the back of the thigh and down through the leg.
- Burning or tingling down the leg.
- Weakness, numbness, or difficulty moving the leg or foot.
- A shooting pain that makes it difficult to stand up and worse while siting.
- Depending on where the sciatic nerve is affected, the pain may also extend to the foot or toes.
- Lumbar spinal stenosis – narrowing of the spinal canal in the lower back
- Degenerative disc disease – breakdown of discs, which act as cushions between the vertebrae
- Spondylolisthesis – a condition in which one vertebra slips forward over another one
Diagnosis of Sciatica
- Blood tests
- MRIs or other imaging tests
We are offering a unique combination of medicines consisting of Ayurvedic and Siddha herbs blended together according to the proportion set forth by the ancestors who have passed on their knowledge of healing the ailments related to the spinal chord. This is a three month therapy which consist of both internal and external medications under which the degenerated cells of spinal chord rejuvenate and the ailments associated with them are rectified.
For Appointment contact
Dr. K. A. Santhosh Selvam, M.S.
Our Special thanks to